New Food Ticket Policy for all UPC Events
Don’t worry the free pizza isn’t going anywhere! While many UPC events will continue to offer free food, UPC will be implementing a new food ticket policy in 2016. Here’s a rundown of the policy:
- Reminder: You must be 17 and older to attend any and all UPC events
- You will be required to present a food ticket in order to be served food
- You must present your tigercard when checking into the event in order to receive a food ticket
- 1 food ticket will be issued per tigercard
- Tickets will be issued on a first come first serve basis
- UPC will do our best to order enough food to serve as many people as there are tickets, however we cannot guarantee that the food won’t run out before all ticket holders can be served.
- After students with food tickets get their food, if there is any leftover food, students without tickets may get food at this time.
Thank you to everyone for understanding, we hope this policy will ensure that everyone is fed and happy! Let us know if you have any questions about the new policy.
Stay hungry tiger fans,